When you or someone in your family has a sudden illness or injury that requires immediate medical attention, but not emergency room care, we can help.
Whether it be illnesses in kids or adults, or injuries from either play, sports or on-the-job, we offer a full range of healthcare services. We also do school, sports and employment physicals, and even minor surgical procedures. And we have EKG, digital x-ray and an onsite lab – all ready when you need it.
Minor Emergency Care
Urgent Care Clinic treats a variety of common sports-related injuries.
- T-dap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis)
- TD (tetanus and diphtheria)
- TB skin test
- (Please note: In order to have a TB skin test, you must bring documentation on letterhead of your company or school stating why the test is needed.)
- Employment (pre-placement)
- Day Care
Workers Comp (after-hours injury care)
- Rapid Strep
- Urine Pregnancy
Minor Surgical Procedures
- Treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Preplacement Employment Physicals