When should I come to Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic?
Our Urgent Care Clinic stands ready with complete on-site services to provide reliable health care when you need it. You should visit Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic for:
- Non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses in both adults and children. Children younger than 3 months of age can be seen depending on the severity of their symptoms.
- Urgent care when your primary care physician is not available
- Same-day care when you’re visiting from out-of-town
When should I visit Urgent Care Clinic instead of going to the emergency room?
- Urgent Care Clinic is here to provide the care you need, when you need it. Urgent Care Clinic can treat most general illnesses and minor injuries. For a complete list of urgent care-appropriate conditions, click here.
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening illness or injury, dial 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
What should I bring for my visit?
To help your Urgent Care Clinic visit go as smoothly and quickly as possible, please bring the following items with you:
- Insurance card (if you have health insurance)
- Payment for insurance co-pay
Additional items to help Urgent Care Clinic better serve you:
- List of your current medications
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions
- List of any allergies
Is Urgent Care Clinic more expensive than the emergency room?
Assuming the the illness or injury is not life-threatening, Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic is a reliable, cost-effective alternative to visiting the emergency room and is often significantly less expensive than a trip to the ER.
Do I need an appointment to come to Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic?
No appointment is needed. You may walk-in during open hours seven days a week.
Will Urgent Care Clinic accept my health insurance?
Most major insurance plans are accepted. However, we always advise patients to check with their insurance company to verify in-network or out-of-network benefits. Click here for a more comprehensive list of accepted health plans. (links to Insurance page of the site)
How long will patients typically have to wait?
Because no appointments are necessary, wait time will depend on the number of patients in the clinic at the time you arrive.
How can I give you my feedback about my experience?
Urgent Care Clinic values your opinion and is constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. Please leave your questions and feedback on the contact us page.
Can I pay my bill online?
Yes. To pay your Urgent Care Clinic bill online, please visit the online bill pay page.
Can I go to Urgent Care Clinic if I get injured on the job?
Yes. Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic offers treatment for work-related injuries and illnesses.
Will my doctor have access to my records from my Urgent Care Clinic visit?
Salina Regional Urgent Care Clinic is electronically integrated with the hospital’s family practice medical providers, so doctors at COMCARE will have easy access to records from visits at the urgent care clinic.